By Skincare LineVisible Difference
Eight Hour® Cream
By ConcernTotal Anti-Aging
Lines & Wrinkles
Hydration & Protection
By Product TypeCleansers/Toners
Eye & Lip Care
Art Pellegrino, Vice President Research and Development Elizabeth Arden, explains the science behind our latest advance in plumping technology:
"Young skin is naturally firm and smooth, plumped up and full of moisture. But sun, age and stress all have a cumulative effect on the skin, leading to dryness, fine surface lines and wrinkles, and a loss of vitality in the skin's essential collagen and elastin. Plump Perfect with Cellular Plumping Technology (CPT technology) was developed to address these effects and to give skin a real plumping boost."
Ceramide Gold Capsules For Face and For Eye
- What new ingredients do the Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules formula bring to skin?
- How do Retinyls work in skin?
- How do Ceramide Gold Ultra Lift and Strengthening Eye Capsules address aging challenges in the eye area?
Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Eye Cream SPF 15
- How is skin around the eye area different and why is it more prone to aging signs?
- How does CPT technology address eye area concerns?
- What about dark circles and puffiness?
- What about Ceramide benefits?
- Why is sun protection especially important for eyes?
- How should I use this product?
Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra All Night Repair and Moisture Cream For Face and Throat
- Why is nighttime essential for skin repair and replenishment?
- How does CPT technology work at night?
- Why is moisture equlibrium important and how does the new Aqualance work to achieve this?
- How does Ceramide Triple Complex work?
- What about the moisturizers in this product?
- What results will you see?
- How should I use this product?
Ceramide Gold Capsules For Face and For Eyes
What new ingredients do the Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules formula bring to skin?
The new formula contains CLX Complex, which includes Ceramides, essential fatty acids (linolenic and linoleic acids) and phytosphygosine. Essential fatty acids are important components of skin's barrier layer. Research in the last few years has shown that essential fatty acids work with Ceramides to provide more complete and enhanced barrier protection. Phytosphygosine is another lipid that promotes natural ceramide production in the skin. CLX Complex brings Ceramide Gold Capsules to the next level to help reinforce the skin's natural barrier.
How do Retinyls work in skin?
Retinyls are vitamin A derivatives that are naturally present in the skin. They work by repairing sun damage and promoting collagen production. Your body normally stores vitamin A in different forms of retinyl esters, research has shown that the use of at least two different retinyl esters is better at restoring skin.
Ceramide Gold Capsules contain retinyl palmitate and our patented retinyl linoleate. Our six month clinical study on retinyl linoleate showed significant improvements in skin's appearance without irritation.
How do Ceramide Gold Ultra Lift and Strengthening Eye Capsules address aging challenges in the eye area?
Ceramide Gold Eye Capsules deliver CLX complex to help strengthen and protect the look of the delicate skin in the eye area. In addition, they contain Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-6, which helps to support the skin's own collagen and elastin levels. The result is skin that looks firmer, more lifted and contoured. Retinyl linoleate, a vitamin A derivative, also provides benefits for a firmer brighter look. Together they work to lift and open-up eyes for a firmer, younger look.