PREVAGE® Anti-aging Moisture Cream with Sunscreens
This multi-defense, intensely moisturizing day cream helps nourish skin's natural moisture defenses and reverse dryness. It diminishes the appearance of aging signs and existing sun damage - fine lines, wrinkles and discolourations. Advanced Idebenone technology provides powerful environmental protection while broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens help shield from the sun. Skin feels ultra soft and smooth, looks healthy, radiant - younger than ever.
Like its lightweight lotion counterpart, PREVAGE® Anti-aging Moisture Lotion with Sunscreens, PREVAGE® Anti-aging Moisture Cream with Sunscreens works all day to protect and hydrate dry skin.
PREVAGE® Anti-aging Moisture Cream Cream is proven to help:
- Nourish dry skin with intensive moisture
- Smooth, soften and retexturise skin
- Protect skin from sun damage: lines, wrinkles and discolourations
- Restore skin's natural resilience for a firmer look
- Give skin a brighter, even toned, more radiant appearance
- Antioxidant Protection
- Advanced Idebenone Technology - the most powerful antioxidant*
- Thiotaine- works synergistically with Idebenone
A blend of powerful sunscreen filters provide full spectrum sun protection.
Hibiscus Seed Extract helps maintain skin's own natural collagen to give skin a firmer, more resilient look
Advanced Moisture Complex, Shea butter, Cocoa butter & Glycerin
After 4 Weeks:*
- 92% Skin feels softer and smoother.
- 87% Skin feels moisturized all day.
- 86% Enriches skin with deep moisture.
- 75% Skin looks healthier.
Apply each morning after PREVAGE® Anti-aging Daily Serum for optimized antioxidant and daily protection.
PREVAGE® anti-aging treatments.
From Elizabeth Arden and a leading dermatological research company, PREVAGE® contains Idebenone (hydroxydecy ubiquinone), currently the most powerful antioxidant* for addressing the visible signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, roughness and discolouration. PREVAGE® anti-aging treatments promote a smoother, firmer, less lined appearance.
*When compared to alpha lipoic acid, kinetin, vitamin C, vitamin E, and coenzyme Q10.