Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil
Dissolves all impurities and makeup while nourishing your skin with essential lipids, including Omega 3, 6 and 9 and Vitamin E. This luxurious oil transforms into a milky emulsion that washes off completely to leave your skin clean, soft and nourished, never dry or greasy.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil fuses the emollient, antioxidant and conditioning properties of Apricot, Safflower and Olive Oils to dissolve cosmetic debris and sebum, while repairing the skin’s barrier layer. When massaged into the skin it effectively cleanses the skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin, Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil doesn’t leave behind an oily residue or clog pores, resulting in a fresh, healthy looking complexion that is never dry or greasy.
- 92% of women agreed that their skin did not feel dry after washing *
- 87% of women agreed that it did not leave an oily residue after washing*
- 87% reported that skin felt clean, soft and refreshed *
* Based on a home use test conducted in Singapore on 115 women 20-65 years of age
- Apricot Oil— Derived from the apricot kernel, it is rich in Omegas 6 & 9, Vitamin E, phytosterols, and antioxidants to nourish the skin and assist in barrier repair restore the skin's barrier layer.
- Safflower Oil— A plant emollient rich in Omegas 6 & 9, Vitamin E, phytosterols, and antioxidants to moisturize and assist in barrier repair restore the skin's barrier layer.
- Olive Oil— A plant emollient containing Omegas 3, 6 & 9 to condition the skin.
Take a pump of Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil into dry palms, then gently massage onto dry face. The application to dry skin will allow the formula to breakdown makeup and impurities. After 15 seconds of massaging, add a small amount of water to hands and continue to massage. The water will emulsify the formula, turning it milky white. Rinse face clean and pat dry. Follow with your daily skincare regimen. The formula is non-comedogenic and suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide